HSA Services: Meals on Wheels, Head Start, RRTP...
Free care management program available to adults age 18 and over. Eligibility requirements are:
- Have difficulty with daily living activities
- Unable to manage your own affairs due to emotional and/or cognitive impairment
- Be able to reside independently in the community through the use of Linkages Program Services
- You have a need for care management and are willing to participate in the program.
- You must live in the First Supervisorial District
We provide the following service to assist you:
- Ongoing Care Management
- Client Advocacy
- Service Coordination and Purchase of Services
This program is funded in part by a grant for the Los Angeles County Area Agency on Aging.
Find More Services
If you would like to help HSA
Your support can help us provide these programs to everyone who needs our help.
“All our dreams can come true – if we have the courage to pursue them.” Walt Disney