Free care management program available to adults age 18 and over. Eligibility requirements are:
- Have difficulty with daily living activities
- Unable to manage your own affairs due to emotional and/or cognitive impairment
- Be able to reside independently in the community through the use of Linkages Program Services
- You have a need for care management and are willing to participate in the program.
- You must live in the First Supervisorial District
We provide the following service to assist you:
- Ongoing Care Management
- Client Advocacy
- Service Coordination and Purchase of Services
This program is funded in part by a grant for the Los Angeles County Area Agency on Aging.