Careers at Human Services Association
Registered Nurse Care Manager - Senior Services
Posted: August 12, 2021
Full-Time Employee (12 months)
REPORTS TO: M.S.S.P. Supervisor
HOURS PER WEEK: 40
Under the direction of the Supervising Senior Services Counselor, the PHN is responsible for identifying the health limitations which impede independent living.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The major responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
• Conduct in-depth assessment/reassessments covering medical, health, and rehabilitation concerns
• Certify level of care determinations
• Perform physical assessments, as necessary, and interpret clinical findings
• Work closely with physicians and other health professionals
• Develop care plans
• Implement and monitor services
• Consult with the Senior Services Counselor
• Perform case recording and reporting duties
• Related duties, as required
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Three years’ experience, two of which are in public health, geriatrics, preferred
• Must enjoy working with senior citizens and/or have experience in case management, particularly for the elderly
• Knowledgeable in community resources and other area social service agencies
• Able to coordinate service delivery with diverse service providers
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s degree in nursing (public health, health education, health administration, gerontology, or equivalent),
• Daily driving is required. Must provide own vehicle, valid California driver license and proof of full insurance coverage.
• First Aid certification, Child CPR certification.
• Negative tuberculosis screen (required)
• Must pass criminal background check.
• Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred
Thank you for your interest in Human Services Association.
To apply for this position, please click the button below, which will open a prepared email in your default email program. Simply attach your resume to the email and click "send." Please do not delete, change, or add more details to the email subject line.
If you experience difficulties sending your email via the button below, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include 21SS31 Registered Nurse Care Manager - Senior Services in the subject line.
We will review your background, and if the role is a match to your skills and experience, we will reach out to you to discuss next steps.
Any questions regarding this position or the application process should be directed to Human Resources at email@example.com.
Click Here to Email Resume
Human Services Association is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. In addition, we complete criminal background checks via Live Scan method (fingerprinting) on all new hire employees.