Careers at Human Services Association
Posted: February 25, 2021
Full-Time Employee (12 months)
STATUS: Full-Time; Non-Exempt
REPORTS TO: Supervisor Care Manager (SCM)
Under the supervision of the Supervisor Care Manager, provides administrative support for the activities related to the State MSSP contract.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The major responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
• Assist with weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting
• Clerical assistance for all facets of department programming
• State reports and billings per contractual requirements
• Track and Report Census Weekly to Supervisor
• Input all MSSP data
• Conduct initial intake/screen for potential care management and home based care clients
• Maintain central intake log to track referrals
• Complete follow up calls as needed with clients/families/referral sources
• Provide information and referral
• Provide information to agency “walk-ins”
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Experience working with senior citizens highly desirable
• Excellent verbal and written communication.
• Bilingual (English/Spanish)
• Knowledge of MSOffice programs (Word, Excel, Outlook)
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• High school diploma; or equivalent; associate of arts degree in related field, preferred
• Prior experience working with elderly desirable
• Occasional driving is required. Must provide own vehicle, valid California driver license and proof of full insurance coverage.
• Negative tuberculosis screen
• Must pass criminal background check
• Bilingual, English/Spanish, preferred
WORK ENVIRONMENT/PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job or that an employee encounters while performing the essential function of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Work location will be in Monrovia, CA office with constant travel throughout Los Angeles County
• One to multiple client visitations throughout the community in any given day to check on their safety, welfare and to perform assessments in the home
• Ability to sit, stand, climb up stairs and hills for long or short periods of time
• Ability to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
• Completion of paperwork in the office as required
• Moderate noise levels and non-smoking environment
Thank you for your interest in Human Services Association.
To apply for this position, please click the button below, which will open a prepared email in your default email program. Simply attach your resume to the email and click "send." Please do not delete, change, or add more details to the email subject line.
If you experience difficulties sending your email via the button below, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include 21SS1 Administrative Assistant in the subject line.
We will review your background, and if the role is a match to your skills and experience, we will reach out to you to discuss next steps.
Any questions regarding this position or the application process should be directed to Human Resources at email@example.com.
Click Here to Email Resume
Human Services Association is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. In addition, we complete criminal background checks via Live Scan method (fingerprinting) on all new hire employees.