Dear HSA clients, families, and staff:
We hope you and your loved ones are safe and healthy during this time of uncertainty.
Through this difficult time, we have remained committed to doing whatever is necessary to ensure our clients, families, and staff remain healthy. This means we have had to temporarily adjust or suspend regular operations for most of our programs.
Please see below for the full list of current program adjustments.
Early Childhood Education
- Our State Preschool and Early Head Start Centers are currently open with face mask use and social distancing required, among other safety measures.
- Our Head Start Centers are currently closed and will re-open on August 22nd, 2021.
- We have temporarily suspended regular operation of our Alzheimer’s Day Care Program. We have continued to provide care to our Day Care clients via care management, home visits, and home-delivered meals.
- Our Home-Delivered Meals Program has undergone a significant change in operations. We are currently transitioning slowly back to hot meals daily. Most clients continue to receive a combination of frozen and fresh cold meals once per week.
- Our Congregate Meals Program has undergone a significant change in operations. We continue grab and go meals at most of our locations. A few cities continue to deliver meals to clients' homes once per week.
- Our family services programs have begun conducting operations via phone or teleconference rather than in-person where possible and appropriate. We are also only allowing clients to enter our main site if they have set an appointment. Finally, we are asking clients to stay home if they or their children are sick or have potentially been exposed to COVID-19.