“Pasitos” California State Preschool Program
Our “Pasitos” California State Preschool Program (CSPP) provides a comprehensive preschool experience for children ages 3 to 5 and low-income families. Through hands-on experiences and activities, we provide a safe, structured environment for children to grow, learn, and play in.
Our staff is bilingual (English and Spanish) and is happy to help guide you through the enrollment process. Call us today at (323) 513-0594 ext. 300 to learn more about our services and enroll your child!
Referrals to Local
Resources as Needed
These services are completely FREE for eligible families. Children enrolled in our program will also receive a tablet for educational use at home.
Please note that in order to keep our families and staff safe during the COVID-19 pandemic, we have made several changes to our program.
A summary of changes is below:
- We are currently only offering classes via video conference (Zoom). Our offices are only open for enrollment assistance and other administrative tasks.
- We are offering five grab-and-go meals on a weekly basis rather than our regular daily meals.
- All health and referral services are currently being done via video conference (Zoom).
We offer a 12-month program for full-day services and a 10-month program for half-day services. Families can choose the option which best suits their needs.
“I have had 3 of my children in the ‘Pasitos’ program and they are all excelling in elementary. I expect the same for my youngest, who is doing well thanks to her ‘Pasitos’ teachers!”
- Maria, “Pasitos” Program Client
Our California State Preschool Program is available for children ages 3-5 and their families who live in South Gate, Huntington Park, or within the zip codes 90201, 90241, or 90242. Services are free for families who meet State income guidelines. For more information on eligibility, please contact our family advocate at (323) 513-0594 ext. 300.
Enrollment is now open for 2021! To register your child or learn more about the registration process, please contact our early childhood education team at our family advocate at (323) 513-0594 ext. 300.
Click here to download the "Pasitos" CA State Preschool flyer to share with others who may be interested in our services.
- Birth certificate/hospital certificate
- Immunization record
- Proof of income (W-2, Income Tax, TANF/CalWORKs Document, or SSI Notice Letter)
- Proof of residence